DIGITAL LOGBOOK SOFTWARE
Full compatibility with all ProTrack and AltiTrack versions. JumpTrack 3 is the perfect software companion to view, compare and store information about all your jumps and equipment. JumpTrack uses the latest in database technology to make it easier than ever to store and view your skydiving information.
Jumptrack 3 is available in the following formats:
JumpTrack 3 CD-ROM only
Comes with JumpTrack 3 CD-ROM Software Disk and Manual.
JumpTrack 3 for ProTrack
Comes with JumpTrack 3 CD-ROM Software Disk, Manual and Serial port PC Interface.
JumpTrack 3 for AltiTrack
Comes with JumpTrack 3 CD-ROM Software Disk, Manual and USB interface.
- Full compatibility with all ProTrack versions and all AltiTrack versions
- Jump-Track 3.x consists of 4 applications:
- JumpTrack 3.x: Main program
- RigTrack: To keep records of your gear
- AltiTrack Communicator: to setup and control all options in your AltiTrack (Requires USBTrack)
- JumpTrack 2.0 File Converter: Application to convert your JumpTrack v2 logbooks to JumpTrack v3.x format
- Conversion utilities for your v.2 Jump-Track & Rig-Track data:
- Lookup files
- Jump-Track forum:
- Tips on using Jump-Track and Rig-Track
- Assistance with operational questions
- Access to downloads of updated software
- Personal Information Page: A place to record your personal skydiving info:
- club membership “numbers”
- Personal photo
- Jump statistics:
- No longer a need to use/write SQL queries to retrieve jump statistics
- Simply select a tab and click on the desired items
- Click again on the graph type to chose between pie charts, columns, 3D and more
- Improved compatibility – now using Microsoft Access database
- Logbook database interoperates with Microsoft Office applications and many more
- Support for Pocket PC synchronization (coming soon)
- Lots of included SQL for use in customization, exporting and report creation
- Print options:
- Easily save logbook as HTML file and publish it to the ‘Net
- Easily save & share logbook as .pdf file
- New, “canned” reports
- Report design tool
- Search facility:
- Search any data field (column) in a logbook for any value
- View only jumps meeting that criteria
- Easily print or export the selected jump records
- Control over customization:
- Backgrounds – over 50 stock tiles
- Support for custom tiles (you can add your own)
- Mix and match Metric or U.S. units of measure for speed and altitude
- Copy any jump from one logbook to another
- Redesigned Lookup Table editor to more easily enter your repetitive logbook data entries
- Better photo & video integration:
- Thumbnail views of photos and video along with dive profile
- Easy, one-click insertion of photo and video files
- Simply click on the image or video to view
- Easy capture of any video frame to use as a .jpeg logbook image
- Redesigned logbook “Single Jump View”:
- Buttons for dropdown “lookup” menus
- One-click “Dive Type” selection
- Customizable formation size/type selection
- No more redundant logbook views
Get No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in
6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a line of credit from Comenity Capital Bank that gives you the flexibility to pay for your purchase now, or pay over time. It’s easy to apply and easy to use.
How can I get PayPal Credit?
Simply log in to PayPal.com and apply for a PayPal Credit account—it takes just a few seconds. Just enter your birth date and your Social Security number and accept the terms. Approval takes only seconds. Don’t have a PayPal account? No problem—you can apply for PayPal Credit here.
How does PayPal Credit work with PayPal?
The next time you check out with PayPal, select PayPal Credit as your payment method. A window will appear on your screen asking for your birth date and your Social Security number. Once you accept the terms, approval takes just seconds; PayPal Credit will then be added to your PayPal account automatically. Have an existing PayPal Credit account? It'll be added to your PayPal account as soon as you complete your purchase.
It's a smart idea to link your PayPal and PayPal Credit accounts—you'll be able to speed through checkout, manage your accounts in one place at PayPal.com, and even pay your PayPal Credit bill with your PayPal balance. You can also keep track of all your purchases. Link now.
How does the "No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months" offer work?
You’ll have the option to make no payments for 6 months, on qualifying purchases. You will receive monthly statements and can make payments at any time. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed interest for that purchase. If you do not pay in full, interest will be calculated from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) and will be billed to your account.