Made in aircraft grade aluminium, AresII™ is the evolution of digital civilian visual altimeters. AresII™ takes durability, superior engineering and accuracy to the civilian jumpers. The AresII™ is a digital faced visual altimeter for those civilian skydivers who prefer a digital display over a traditional analog display
- Easy and fast altitude offset
- Quick back light on/off
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum case
- Large hi-def LCD screen
- Scratchproof 2mm thick hardened glass lens
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for your last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH
- Automatic calibration to local elevation
- Shockproof and waterproof (3ft/2 hours)
- Operating altitude 0 to 40,000 ft.(0 to 12,191 m)
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures
- Uses 2 Renata 3V lithium CR2325
- Comes with hand mount
Get No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in
6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a line of credit from Comenity Capital Bank that gives you the flexibility to pay for your purchase now, or pay over time. It’s easy to apply and easy to use.
How can I get PayPal Credit?
Simply log in to PayPal.com and apply for a PayPal Credit account—it takes just a few seconds. Just enter your birth date and your Social Security number and accept the terms. Approval takes only seconds. Don’t have a PayPal account? No problem—you can apply for PayPal Credit here.
How does PayPal Credit work with PayPal?
The next time you check out with PayPal, select PayPal Credit as your payment method. A window will appear on your screen asking for your birth date and your Social Security number. Once you accept the terms, approval takes just seconds; PayPal Credit will then be added to your PayPal account automatically. Have an existing PayPal Credit account? It'll be added to your PayPal account as soon as you complete your purchase.
It's a smart idea to link your PayPal and PayPal Credit accounts—you'll be able to speed through checkout, manage your accounts in one place at PayPal.com, and even pay your PayPal Credit bill with your PayPal balance. You can also keep track of all your purchases. Link now.
How does the "No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months" offer work?
You’ll have the option to make no payments for 6 months, on qualifying purchases. You will receive monthly statements and can make payments at any time. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed interest for that purchase. If you do not pay in full, interest will be calculated from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) and will be billed to your account.