Basic Information m2 Multi AAD
- Five versions in one: STUDENT, INTERMEDIAT, PROFESSIONAL, CANOPY PI~LOTING, TANDEM;
- The versions are changeable by user;
- Possibility to increase beginning of activation zone – one step is 100 feet, example A3 mean +300 feet;
- Possibility to set meter/feet version;
- Lifetime displayed in the remaining days;
- Bigger display on Control Unit;
- New design of cutter with ax-blade, cutter is shorter, length app. 51 mm;
- The cutter is changeable by user;
- Other characteristic stay the same, 15 years or 15000 jumps lifetime included;
- No maintenance in the factory;
Get No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in
6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a line of credit from Comenity Capital Bank that gives you the flexibility to pay for your purchase now, or pay over time. It’s easy to apply and easy to use.
How can I get PayPal Credit?
Simply log in to PayPal.com and apply for a PayPal Credit account—it takes just a few seconds. Just enter your birth date and your Social Security number and accept the terms. Approval takes only seconds. Don’t have a PayPal account? No problem—you can apply for PayPal Credit here.
How does PayPal Credit work with PayPal?
The next time you check out with PayPal, select PayPal Credit as your payment method. A window will appear on your screen asking for your birth date and your Social Security number. Once you accept the terms, approval takes just seconds; PayPal Credit will then be added to your PayPal account automatically. Have an existing PayPal Credit account? It'll be added to your PayPal account as soon as you complete your purchase.
It's a smart idea to link your PayPal and PayPal Credit accounts—you'll be able to speed through checkout, manage your accounts in one place at PayPal.com, and even pay your PayPal Credit bill with your PayPal balance. You can also keep track of all your purchases. Link now.
How does the "No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months" offer work?
You’ll have the option to make no payments for 6 months, on qualifying purchases. You will receive monthly statements and can make payments at any time. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed interest for that purchase. If you do not pay in full, interest will be calculated from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) and will be billed to your account.