The VISO II+ Electronic Visual Altimeter & Logbook!
Larsen & Brusgaard's Viso II+ is the "goto" altimeter for skydivers world-wide. This digital hand altimeter includes an electronic logbook and the widest variety of additional mounting options from hand to wrist to chest.
The VISO II+ is an update on the history of the VISO and VISO II, and includes these new additional features:
- HD High Contrast LCD Screen
- 1mm Thicker, beefier case & 1mm thicker lens
- Wider LCD viewing angle
It stores detailed altitude information about the last jump for later review along with a daily jump counter. The unit's electronic logbook stores information about the last 200 jumps.
The VISO II+ has an easy-to-use backlight for night jumping that can remain on for several hours. The Viso II is now water resistant.
The VISO II+ includes one Velcro black hand mount in the package. Additional mounting options are available separately from Sky-Shop.eu.
- Rugged rubberized coating.
- Electro-luminescent back light for night jumping can remain ON for several hours.
- Automatic calibration to local elevation on LCD screen for easy & intuitive operation and information review.
- Logbook with playback of altitude/speed profile for the last jump.
- Operational at sub-zero temperatures.
- Comes with one included mount.
- Stores up to 10 minutes of profile data for last jump.
- Displays Alti-Meter or Speed-Meter details from exit to landing.
- Records and displays jump information about the last 200 jumps including exit altitude, deployment altitude, freefall time, max speed in freefall and max speed under canopy.
- Choice of readings in feet or meters as well as MPH or KMH.
- Actual Dimensions: 2 3/16” x 1 5/8” x 7/16” [56 x 41 x 13.5 mm]
- Long lasting, easy to find batteries
- Larsen & Brusgaard recommends: 2- RENATA CR-2325, 3 Volt batteries
Get No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in
6 months on purchases of $99 or more when you check out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit.
What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a line of credit from Comenity Capital Bank that gives you the flexibility to pay for your purchase now, or pay over time. It’s easy to apply and easy to use.
How can I get PayPal Credit?
Simply log in to PayPal.com and apply for a PayPal Credit account—it takes just a few seconds. Just enter your birth date and your Social Security number and accept the terms. Approval takes only seconds. Don’t have a PayPal account? No problem—you can apply for PayPal Credit here.
How does PayPal Credit work with PayPal?
The next time you check out with PayPal, select PayPal Credit as your payment method. A window will appear on your screen asking for your birth date and your Social Security number. Once you accept the terms, approval takes just seconds; PayPal Credit will then be added to your PayPal account automatically. Have an existing PayPal Credit account? It'll be added to your PayPal account as soon as you complete your purchase.
It's a smart idea to link your PayPal and PayPal Credit accounts—you'll be able to speed through checkout, manage your accounts in one place at PayPal.com, and even pay your PayPal Credit bill with your PayPal balance. You can also keep track of all your purchases. Link now.
How does the "No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months" offer work?
You’ll have the option to make no payments for 6 months, on qualifying purchases. You will receive monthly statements and can make payments at any time. As long as you pay in full by the promotion expiration date, you will not be billed interest for that purchase. If you do not pay in full, interest will be calculated from the posting date (which is usually within a few days after the purchase date) and will be billed to your account.